This is an issue that can sometimes occur with the USB chipset. The camera is associated with the wrong driver. There is a very easy fix for this.
Please do the following:
- Open device manager.
- Right click on your " USB Serial MFG Mode" driver and select "Properties".
- Next, go to the "Driver" tab.
- Click on "Update Driver".
- Click on "Browse my computer for driver software".
- Now, select the "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer".
- You should see something in this list that say Composite Device; click on that and click "Next".
- Your camera should be working now. It will show up in Imaging Devices as Cyt-FX3.