This is an issue that can sometimes occur with the USB chipset in the camera associating the wrong driver with itself. There is a very easy fix for this that involves doing the following:
1. Open device manager
2. Right click on your " USB serial MFG Mode" driver and select properties
3. Next, go to the driver tab
4. Click on Update Driver
5. Click on "Browse my computer for driver software".
6. Now, select the "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer"
7. You should see something in this list that say Composite Device, click on that and click next
8. your camera should be working now. It will show up in imaging devices as Cyt-FX3