1. Connect HuddleCamHD USB cable to the USB port on the HuddleCamHD
2. Connect the USB cable from the HuddleCamHD to the USB port on the computer
3. Connect the power supply to the nearest outlet
4. Plug the power cable into the power port on the HuddleCamHD
5. Wait for the camera “boot-up” sequence where the head of the camera will Pan, Tilt and Zoom
6. Open the AMCAP software (download a free trial here, do not pay for it)
a. Click on the “Devices” menu
b. Select the HuddleCamHD, possibly labeled “USB Camera” or “USB 3.0 Camera” or USB 2.0 Camera"
c. You should now be seeing you HuddleCamHD in the preview window
d. Click on the “Options” menu and select “"Options" menu, and select "Video Device", and then "Capture Format"
i. Make sure the “Output Size” is set to “1280 x 720” or “1920 x 1080”
ii. Click “OK”
7. That is all you need to do (Please note some software will force a specific resolution on the camera. This is something out of control of the hardware and needs to be adjusted within the software you are using)